Salam..Today I have duty at my sister's house, Kak Wani. She had open house for family & friends. So, I'm as a good younger sister gave a hand to help. Hehehe..Maybe I'm not experted enough to cook but I can be a good 'Assistant Chef' to her. huhuhu..(terperasan lagi) To make everything going smoothly, I decided to sleep one night at her house. By tomorrow morning me & Kak Wani went to supermarket to buy some cook stuff & everything that related to it. Kak Wani have cooked chicken rice, fried mee & others food. The event began at noon & finished late evening. Alhamdulillah seems everything went as planned. Me & my 'stomach' absolutely fulled enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik