Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Precious

Salam...Dear all. It's nearly to Syawal month. 1 week left & we'll be celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It's really a precious time for me to spend most of time to be with my family. I really appreciate it. We never know when the time we'll be aparted with our family. By that time, when the time have come we'll regret it & look back how much time we had ignored it . Yes there's another commitment we have to considering too, but it's doesn't means we have to let our meaningful time passing by without we realize it that family is the MOST important person & the first person we relying on when we have any challenge in our life. So, no matter who, what, where & when you are, put family FIRST & still keeping in touch with our family. I LOVE MY FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik