Salam..Haluu guyz...Happy Weekend once again...Today I went to my sister house again, somewhere around Ukay Perdana. What I am doing there? Of course assisting her to manage open house specially for her colleagues. Started at noon & settled late evening. Quite exhausted but still felt relieved coz everything went smoothly. My sister had joint ventured with my mum to cook & completing the foods. Foods-laksa, laksam, nasi impit with rendang & kuah kacang as usual. around plus minus 30 peoples has came. Most of them took laksam as their favourite. Me too love so much.. Mum's laksam is the best ever..=) Maybe I should suggesting her(mum) to publish her laksam & making it as a main business. I am for sure will be helping her to make the dream come true. InsyaAllah.. Overall my stomach has fulled already..while helping my sister in the same time busy putting those foods in my tummy..No wonder its felt tighttttttt..Burrppp..Alhamdulillah..=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik