When I was young, I used to gather with kids of my age in a field near my house. We often played a games called "police & thieves", besbol,"baling selipar" etc which involved a lot of tireless running. Sometime the moment I was young, came into my mind. I really enjoyed myself that time. I missed the moment. I missed the time I am innocent and still studying. There's a lot of things i really missed. Sometimes wish I could turn back the clock to a time when I was more naïve. I want to go back to the time where I was still in my toddler days and I should have been more careful in everything. However, since I know that's unrealistic I try my best to accept the life that I have. Everything happens for a reason. I wouldn't repeat some things I did or even IF I somehow repeat that same mistake again for whatever reason, I would learn something else. Everybody has their ideals, hopes, and dreams. All we can do is follow our heart and try to make the decisions that you feel will make your life into something you're proud of. You only have one life, and all you have is to live it. Everything takes time, so do whatever is necessary to make you feel happy. Good luck. (",)
Turn Back The Clock ~ Johnnyt Hate Jazz (1987)
Another day is ended And I still can't sleep Remembering my yesterdays I begin to weep If I could have it over Live my life again I wouldn't change a single day
(Chorus) I wish that I could turn back the clock Bring the wheels of time to a stop Back to the days when life was so much better
Lying here in silence Picture in my hand Of a boy I still resemble But I no longer understand And as the tears run freely How I realise they were the best years of my life
(Chorus)
You might say it's just A case of giving up No But without these memories where is the love Where is the love
If I could have it over Live my life again I wouldn't change a single day
(Chorus)
Why can't I turn back the clock Bring the wheels of time to a stop Back to the days Oh no no I remember when Life was so good I'd go back if I could Oh oh I wouldn't change a single day Don't let the memories slip away I wouldn't change a single day Don't let the memories slip away
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik
Im just a simple person.. sometime can b unpredictable one.. love to help people if im able to..just b nice with me, ill b 1000x nicer..=)Im also a sensitive & caring person..Just accept me as who I am and insyaAllah I want to live, breath, speak, walk, talk like a REAL Muslim.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik