I just came back from a course last two days. A lot of information and knowledge I’ve learnt. It’s involved almost 40 persons. The participants from school student until adult who has worked and married. From there I’ve learnt something important and very valuable. Sometime we feel, 'I’m the unluckiest person in the world'. Feel alone. But since we growing & meeting many people, we can see out there more people in unfortunate living. More suffer in their life. Sometime we forget people surround us, they care & love us. There’s a lot of opportunity we didn’t grab it. Until the opportunity have gone finally. And now we the one who seeking the opportunity whether still open or not. At that time we feel regret. Sometime we looking too long to one door that has closed.. but we forget another door that still open… still wait us. Wake up. Don’t let the opportunity away for a second time. We never know when it’ll come again. Our age increasing from time to time. We the one have to decide what we want in our life. Not because of others people want. They do not know what we really want. They not always with us forever. If we’re in trouble, who cares. Maybe certain people do cares but not for the rest of our life they’ll care. Although our parents also not forever with us, any that outsider. Learnt to stand with our own feets. Have to be strong. Don’t give up until the last breath. As in al-Quran surah al-Talaq 65:7 “….Allah tidak membebani seseorang melainkan (sesuai) dengan apa yang Diberikan Allah kepadanya. Allah kelak akan Memberikan kelapangan setelah kesempitan.” . It’s means obstacles that we facing right now or faced before are suitable with our ability. You know yourself, you know your capability. So, keep moving until you achieved your real targets in your life. Be who you are and say what you feel, this is the first step toward becoming better than you are. As my friend has told me, if you aim high, you will never shoot low….if you aim for the moon even if u missed, you will land among the star. Dreams are free. Dreams as much as you want but the most important must followed by efforts and actions. Big reminder for me myself of course and everyone of you. Please reminding me if I’m lax and incautious. It shows that you really care of me. Thank you….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik