Thinking of 'you' recently....Long since we parted. Still there is no knowing when we shall meet again. Let this small space take to 'you' my friend,my eternal love... So many long lost friends. Some of them to life changes, some to death - lost forever... :( Yet, like a toddler, I drop my beloved toys along the way, missing them later, sometimes able to re-collect the beloved, sometimes having to let them go. So, sometimes it's poetry, other times singing, sometimes long talks with one friend, often long periods of neglecting those I love the most... But this blog is intended to celebrate and nurture life. I have learned that shining a light and accepting what is often most transformative and healing. So, with this post, I shine a small light on the intention to hold life in the light of reverence and curiosity. May the light shine on all who stop here. Maybe you, too, can experience more joy.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik