Salam..It's been quite sometime I don't write down anything about my life due to my busyness of my new work. What can I say about the job it's all about admin work & I'm in the learning process to sharpen skill in UBS accounting. Quite fun I would say because I've added value to myself & insyaALLAH to others in future. My current company is chinese company, so now I know a little bit the way they work although I just started working with them. They all nice & they expected we can coop & work fast, efficently & be responsible to work given. Sometime mistake happened without we wanted it happened. Sometime I feel sad when some of them looked down to my ability & I've started thinking to back off. What had happened has happened...so for those experienced like me just learn from your mistake & get improve from time to time. Nobody's perfect right. And insyaAllah you can be expert like others who you wish for to be. Chaiyok to myself & to all of you! Gambate......=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik