Today I have supervised my sister's house. She had renovating her house. There was no one to monitor the workers do the job so I did. Plus being baby sitter to my little nephew for the whole day. Instead I just sit doing nothing I had online in the same time. Did some work. Life getting boring if we do nothing. Maybe sometime we feel much better if we don't do any job just relaxing ourselves for the rest our life. But until one time we will feel bored. Actually there's a lot of benefited works we can do if we still not working or don't get any job yet. Such as tidying up our house futher more Ramadhan will be coming soon, be volunteer to any welfare houses, helping unfortunate people or be columnist maybe. I am planning to be a good columnist one day. Until now I have viewed a lot of columns & journals to perfectly my skill. Maybe one day I will be one of them contributing my ideas & opinions so that I can add value to others...InsyaAllah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik