Friday, June 26, 2009
Music of my heart...
I Love Quotes! Quotes about love, life, friends, movie quotes, song lyrics. It is often a source of inspiration for me and also as a therapy. Here are some of my most favorite quotes. I will update them from time to time if i have any quotes to b added. I hope you enjoy them...
~Life~
Allah did not promised that our life would be easy, but Allah did promised to go with you every step of your life with Allah by your side...-unknown
When life gets you down you know what you gotta do, just keep swiming, just keep swimming...." -Finding Nemo
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." James Dean
Life is too short, take too many pictures, laugh way too much, and love without holding back...~unknown
Don't make the mistake of letting yesterday use up too much of today~Unknown
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
Every story has an end. But in life, everying ending is just a new beginning."
Nothing worth anything in life is easy.......~unknown
The best things in life aren't things.~unknown
Long you'll live and high you'll fly. Smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry. All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be." - Pink Floyd.
"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars."~unknown
kiss slowly, love deeply, forgive quickly. life's too short for you to be anything but happy~unknown
Live the life you love, love the life you live~unknown
Make the best of whats around~unknown
~Love~
When I first saw you I was afraid to meet you......when I first met you, I was afraid like you.......when I first liked you i was afraid to love you.~unknown
When two people love each other, they don't look at each other, they look in the same direction.- Ginger Rogers
All I wanna do is let it be and be with you!~ Tim McGraw(watch the wind Blow)
Open up your mind and then open up your heart, And you will see that you and me, Aren't very far apart~ Blessed Union of Souls( I beleive)
Sometimes you need a breath, and sometimes mine gets taken away~unknown
"I look forward to whatever the future may hold- as long as my future holds you!"~unknown
Refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.~unknown
"Love and laughter are all you need.~unknown
~Friendships~
Well in the end we can all call a friend,well that's something I know as true.And then a thousand years and a thousand tears I'll come back to my original crew"~unknown
Friendships aren’t made of 1 big thing. Its millions of little things.~unknown
The best part of life is when your family becomes friends and your friends become your family"~Unknown
"A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes when everyone else believes the smile on your face"
"A friend is one who knows you but still Loves you the same~unknown
MANY PEOPLE COME INTO OUR LIVES AND QUICKLY GO, OTHERS LEAVE FOOT PRINTS IN OUR HEARTS AND WE ARE NEVER EVER THE SAME AGAIN. ~unknown
"I get by with a little help from my friends."- John Lennon
"Yesterday brought the beginning, the future brings the end, but somewhere in the middle we've become best of friends." ~unknown
"Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and helps you enjoy the good times" ~unknown
"Near each other or miles apart, good friends are always close to the heart." -unknown
"Friendships come and go, like waves upon the sand, like day and night, like birds inflight, like snowflakes when they land, but you and I are something else, our friendship's here to stay, like weeds and rocks and old dirty socks, it never goes away~unknown
I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band
Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."- "Lean On Me"
Who do you turn to when the only person who can make you stop crying is the one making you cry?”~unknown
I don’t know where id be without you here with Me, Life With you makes perfect sense, you’re my best FrieNd.~Tim McgRaw
Friends are the jelly on the peanut butter of life-charlie brown
~Smile~
if I had a star for every time he made me smile, I'd have the entire night sky in my hands."-Unknown
I just need a little bit of what you've got, a little bit of make me laugh..."~unknown
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."-e e cummings
I can't take the distance,I can't take the miles,I can't take the time,Until the next time I see you smile.... ~unknown
"If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever ~unknown
"Love and laughter are all you need."~unknown
Smile it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.~unknown
Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile- grateful dead
~ETC~
Well, you never really know, but when they know, you know, y'know?"~ finding nemo
act your age, not your shoe size ~uptown girls
some say the glass is half empty,some say the glass is half full, I say,, are You gonna drink that??~unknown
Whats meant to be will always find a way*~unknown
I’m not looking for mr. right, I’m look for MR. Right now.~unknown
Live well, Laugh often, Love much!~unknown
"Booze may not be the answer, but it helps you to forget the question"~unknown
High maintenance is just another way of saying high quality~unknown
Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift...~kungfu panda
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and comments and I'll will try to answer any questions you might have for me. I read, cherish and appreciate all of the sweet words left here. Have a pleasant day and hope to see you again soon. Nik